COMMUNITY

VC INVESTING IN MINORITIES
||
Question: “Since traditional VCs don’t invest in minorities isn’t it a waste of time to focus on raising money from them?" Answer: “The things we focus on will manifest one way or another. Jesus said it, “as a man thinketh...
continue reading
GROWTH
||
Startup advice from Nick Crocker: “My Biggest Mistake As A Founder." “Put simply, the biggest mistake I made was NOT MAKING GROWTH MY MOST IMPORTANT JOB ON DAY ONE. He founded “Sessions” & it was acquired by MyFitnessPal in December of...
continue reading
MILLIONAIRES
||
There were 700,000 millionaires created last year in the USA. Let me repeat that: Millionaire households in the U.S. jumped by more than 700,000 last year. The U.S. now has a record of more than 11 million millionaire households. What...
continue reading
BIBLE STUDY
||
In bible study today I reflected on what I’ve learned about successful engineers, founders, and executives. Here is one thing I learned that I hope helps someone. The things we focus on will manifest one way or another. Jesus said...
continue reading
LANNY SMITH
||
Here is a black founder that represents everything I’ve been speaking about: @l.smith23 of @activefaithsports has grown his company over 2500% in 3 years because he 1. Became an expert at his craft using the same focus and passion he applied in his NBA...
continue reading
FOCUS
||
The focus is so important these days. Especially making sure you don’t focus on negative things. The things we focus on will manifest one way or another. The Bible says, “as a man thinketh so is he.” You give things...
continue reading
THE GOOD LIFE
||
All our lives we have been taught that in order to live "The Good Life" we need to make tons of money and have tons of people serving us. The good life is a matter of perspective, quality vs quantity....
continue reading